“Affecto” has established “Mobile solution center” in Lithuania which is responsible for mobile application development for the clients of the whole Affecto group.
Currently we are looking for a Senior iOS developer.
- Design and create world class iOS applications;
- Lead and deliver high scale projects end to end;
- Work in cross country and cross team development projects;
- Build a team of developers and mentor junior team members;
- Participate in an Agile/SCRUM environment;
- Effectively communicate technical details and changes to team members;
- Bring the innovations to customer projects and daily live.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in designing and creating native iOS applications using Objective-C and/or Swift in Xcode;
- Experience interfacing with RESTful web services;
- Familiarity with git versioning system and GitHub;
- Discuss mobile UX from both a developer’s and end user’s perspectives;
- Feel ownership over everything you deliver;
- Good communication skills, both within and outside the team;
- Good written and verbal English skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- High interest in the field of mobile, technology and usability;
- Writing unit and UI tests for applications using TDD or BDD;
- Have examples of your own mobile applications;
- Familiarity with Xcode Server.
- Freedom of creativity and leadership;
- Work in international projects and international teams;
- Annual training;
- Competitive salary;
- Private health insurance.
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com with “iOS developer” in the subject line.