We are looking for senior consultants for our CFO team.
Affecto’s goal is to help customers use information to make the right decisions that create value and competitive advantage.
We are looking for senior consultants for our CFO team in both Aarhus and Copenhagen. The team is growing rapidly and experiencing great demand from both existing and new customers, so there is opportunity to be involved in many exciting projects in the Corporate Performance Management. Our new colleagues must burn to inspire our customers and develop exciting and viable solutions that support customers’ business. They must be motivated by team-work and the goal of the top professional consultant. They must be sincerely interested in the business benefits new technology, and have the ability and willingness to communicate this and challenge to the client in a highly professional manner. Our new colleagues are team players with individual qualities. They are outgoing, and understand the more complex business relationships and manages to translate them to the right information architecture.
- You have several years of experience in financial management of projects and can help with skills in:
- Financial reporting and analysis
- ABC modeling
- You are currently CPM consultant with minimum 3 years experience.
- You have a higher education (Cand. Merc, Cand. Oecon, HD or similar.).
- You have an outgoing and business-oriented profile with good communication skills.
- You can present detailed and holistic solutions for controllers and CFO’s, as well as keep a professional challenging and constructive dialogue with customers and colleagues.
You probably through your daily work acquainted with one or more of the following tools:
- Oracle Hyperion (HFM, FDM & Planning), SAP BW, BO & BPC, MS Excel and other reporting tools (SAS, COGNOS and others)
- The main responsibilities are:
- Develop analysis and design of solutions – based on the customer’s situation and based on the selected software.
- Sparring / consultant for clients in relation to budgeting, consolidation / reporting and analysis
- Participation in small ad-hoc embossed customer tasks
- Contribute to organize and develop training courses for customers
- Participate as technical support in pre-sales work around solution and project sales
WE OFFER YOU
- An exciting job with the opportunity to create good results for our customers in an inspiring environment in interaction with our customers and skilled colleagues
- Employment in a growth-oriented company
- Competitive salary package
- Dynamic, positive and professional working environment with focus on knowledge sharing and high job satisfactory factor in one of Denmark’s best IT companies
- An informal atmosphere where you will have responsibility for tasks and personal development
- Great colleagues and good fellowship
- Place of employment will be Copenhagen/Aarhus
For further information, please contact consulting manager Tina Kragelund tel. +45 30650506.
Apply for the position HERE