We are looking for a Lead developer with Azure experience to join our IoT Squadron. Our team builds cutting-edge concepts and solutions in collaboration with our affiliate Bigdatapump. Industrial IoT solutions (eg. predictive maintenance of machines) is an important focus area for us, but we have also done other kind of projects like this laser scanning solution. We also have many customer engagements related to Azure cloud data warehousing where you could use your skills.
We are seeking a cross-talented individual who is able conduct business focused technology dialog with our customers and run an end-to-end solution hands-on development work by him/herself. Typical needs include ingesting, storing, visualizing and executing advanced analytics based on telemetry time series data. If you want to gain in depth technical insight on Azure cloud analytics, you can listen this interview with Oskari Heikkinen (Bigdatapump).
You can be based in any of our Finnish offices (Tampere, Espoo, Turku, Jyväskylä, Joensuu, Rauma).
What we are looking for:
We’d love to meet someone who is an expert in Microsoft cloud technologies (see this picture). At least 1 year Azure project experience is expected and Microsoft Azure Certificates are considered a merit.
Other success factors include
- Ability to handle requirements that contain complexity and uncertainty
- Commitment to solve any analytical challenge our customers may be facing.
- Ability to present findings in a clear and concise manner for expert and non-expert audiences alike
- Curiosity and willingness to learn new technologies
- Finnish language skill is considered a major advantage
- Meaningful, high-impact projects with interesting customers
- Competitive salary with good perks
- Dynamic, positive and professional working environment with focus on knowledge sharing and high job satisfaction factor in one of North Europes best IT companies
- An informal atmosphere, where you will have responsibility for tasks and personal development
- Great colleagues and good fellowship
If this role seems interesting and familiar, please send us your application. You can also send your application also if you are not quite at lead consultant level in your Azure cloud analytics skills.
Picture: In this position one of your colleagues would be Pekka “Master of Things” Savolainen
of whom you can read more on our careers blog