We at Affecto create business value for our Customers by combining information with insight. We leverage the full data set surrounding organizations and our services range from information technologies to advanced digital business solutions.
We are now looking for experienced employees that are genuinely interested in the benefits of new technology, and who also have the ability to communicate this to our customers in a good way. You will be working with both new and established technology in interesting assignments, and be a part of a competent environment with a strong focus on sharing information.
Affecto is growing and we are looking for an experienced ETL Business Intelligence Consultant who would like to be part of a winning team and who meet challenges head on to serve our customers’ needs.
• You have a good business understanding and you know the added value of new technology
• You like challenges, and you see the consulting role as an opportunity to work with the newest technology
• You have a genuine interest in Business Intelligence and Information Management
• Experience from reporting and visualization tools like Tableau, SAP Lumira, Power BI or similar
• Good methodological understanding of the different kind of project methodology and how to work structured in projects
• You are a good communicator, both oral and written in Norwegian and English
• Preferably you have experience working with ETL technologies like Alteryx, Informatica, BO or similar
• Higher relevant education
• You are a strong team player, and you see the value of sharing your knowledge with costumers and colleagues.
• You are analytical and structured, and you always deliver high quality
• You are enthusiastic and trustworthy
• You are focused on finding the best solution and you adapt well to new environments
• You are highly service oriented and wants to deliver the best solution to our costumers
• Norway and Nordics leading company in Business Intelligence and Information Management
• Good work/life balance
• Positive work environment with challenging tasks
• Development opportunities
• Competitive compensation and benefits
• To work at Affecto , appointed as one of the best workplaces in Norway 5 years in a row, through Great Place to Work
We believe that the personal attitude is the way to success. That´s why customers and employees like us. When we seek new employees, we look for persons with courage, commitment and business acumen who fits well into our organization.
If you feel that the above describes you, please do not hesitate to apply for the job.