SKAT wanted one strategic partner to provide all their business intelligence solutions. The partnership with Affecto ensures them the information and support in a perspective that goes way beyond the one single BI-project.
Challenge: Becoming a Service Organisation
Component Software has a long term partnership with SKAT which began back in 1998, when SKAT selected Affecto to deliver and assist with implementation of the Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solution.
Through the years, Affecto has played various consultancy roles in the deployment of the SKAT solution, such as:
- Development and implementation of Business Objects universes and reports within the SKAT Business Intelligence solution.
- Best practices for development of ETL processes.
- Definition of next generation Enterprise Data Warehouse Architecture.
- Information services for an Enterprise SOA initiative.
- Framework for development of WebServices on top of Data Warehouse data.
“We wanted one strategic partner to provide all our BI-solutions. Affecto proved through their first assignment – delivering the Data Warehouse infrastructure (ETL) – that they had the experience and the knowledge to be that strategic partner. The partnership with Affecto ensures us the information and support in a perspective that goes way beyond the one single BI-project. This is what I expect from the partnership and so far my expectations have been met”, says Jørgen Fischer Walldorf Project Manager IT Services, SKAT.