Will be scheduled on request!
- Business analysts
- Report writers
- Report designers
- Application developers
- BI system administrators
- Windows conventions
- Basic computer skills and database concepts
Participants will gain the fundamentals of report design.
Participants will acquire the basis for more advanced courses in the SAP BI curriculum.
SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise is a powerful, dynamic, actionable reporting solution that helps you design, explore, visualize, and deliver reports via the web or embedded in enterprise applications. This two-day instructor led course is designed to give you comprehensive skills and in-depth knowledge to plan and create reports that will help you analyse and interpret data. As a business benefit, you will find that this course is an in-depth approach to the entire report creation cycle from planning a report prototype to distribution a report.
- Fundamentals of planning and creating a report
- Introduction to data selection, data organization and formatting
- Basics of creating formulas and applying conditional reporting
- Introduction to exporting and distribution of reports
- This 2-day instructor-led course on SAP Crystal Reports 2011 explains how to design, explore, visualize, and deliver reports via the web or embedded in enterprise applications